All-Meat Pizza2012 Jan 15 | Written by: Zye Angiwan | Tags: Meat, Pizza Recipes
Pizza is one of the ultimate let’s-bond food items. Staying home with friends on a Friday night? A footy game on the telly on a Sunday afternoon? Don’t just call your favourite pizza place – make your own pizza and have fun with the endless combinations of ingredients you can put on your personalised pies.
Here’s one for an all-meat pizza – you’ll have to make a couple of these as they disappear pretty quickly!
One 30 cm (12in) Pizza
- 60 ml olive oil
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves finely minced garlic
- 170 ml dry white wine
- 70 ml fish stock
- 500 g Italian tomato pasta sauce
- 750 g fresh seafood marinara mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- 150 g ground beef
- 200 g Italian sausage
- 1 package pepperoni
- 1 can mushrooms, drained and sliced
- 250 g mozzarella cheese
- 250 g parmesan cheese
- 30 cm (12in) pizza dough*
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Fry garlic and onion until lightly browned.
- Add wine and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in pasta sauce and stock, stirring occasionally.
- Bring to a boil and add marinara mix.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven or pizza maker to 230C.
- Brown ground beef and sausages in a pan.
- Drain and chop beef and sausages.
- Spread marinara sauce to cover the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese then add the beef, sausages, pepperoni and mushrooms.
- Top with mozzarella and bake at 190 – 200C until dough is crisp and brown and the cheese bubbles.