Creamy Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine2013 Jul 05 | Written by: Samantha Jones | Tags: Poultry
Creamy Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine, Comforting, easy to make and very filling, this Creamy Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine recipe is a crowd pleaser!
The creamy pasta dish will take you no more than 25 minutes to make and the quantities of ingredients can be easily expanded to cater to more people. It also makes fantastic leftovers for lunch the next day!
Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine
- 450 g of chicken breast, diced
- 450 g fettuccine
- 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese, plus extra for serving
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 cups of double cream
- 2 tblsp unsalted butter
- Coarse salt
- Ground white pepper
- Season diced chicken with salt and white pepper and saute in butter.
- In a separate pot, simmer garlic cloves in cream for 10 minutes.
- Remove garlic cloves and combine the cream and chicken.
- Stir in parmesan cheese.
- For fettuccine: cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Toss pasta and sauce together and serve with extra parmesan.