Easy and Zesty Guacamole2013 Aug 19 | Written by: Samantha Jones | Tags: Barbecues, Finger food, Vegan Food, Vegetarian
Easy and Zesty Guacamole, Recipes don’t come easier than this Zesty Guacamole recipe.
Ready in under 10 minutes, guacamole is a crowd pleasing dip-style dish that can be served on its own with tortilla chips, as a filling for tacos, in place of sour cream for nachos, as a spread on some crackers or really whatever comes to mind. Truly versatile, this delicious and healthy recipe is one you’ll want to remember and is a definite crowd pleaser when at barbecues and other entertaining occasions!
1 1/2 cups
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, stoned and peeled
- 1 large ripe tomato, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small fresh red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (or 60mls) fresh lime juice
- Salt and ground black pepper, to season to taste
- Place the avocado flesh into a medium sized bowl and use a fork to mash until the avocado is almost smooth.
- Add the onion, tomato, garlic, chilli and lime juice and use a spoon to mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper, to you own personal preference.