Low-Carb Chicken Salad2012 Nov 12 | Written by: Katherine Cortes | Tags: Low Carb Recipes, Poultry, Salads
Low-Carb Chicken Salad, This low-carb chicken salad is inspired by devilled eggs. There’s an excellent pairing of chicken and chopped hardboiled egg, flavoured with just enough mayonnaise and mustard, with chopped celery for that extra crunch.
What do you think about this low-carb chicken salad recipe? Why not give it a try!
An easy recipe for summer
This chicken salad is easy to throw together and makes a very hearty meal on its own. You can also eat it in a sandwich or put atop some crisp iceberg lettuce leaves with a little cheddar.
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 50 g celery, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 green onion, snipped fine
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine together chicken breast, egg, celery and green onions.
- Mix in mayonnaise and mustard.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill and serve.