Preserving: Any Berry Jam Recipe2013 Jan 25 | Written by: Samantha Jones | Tags: Preserving
Preserving: Any Berry Jam Recipe,
Any Berry Jam
The Any Berry Jam Recipe is perfect for those times when you find yourself with an overload of excess berries and not enough time or people to consume them! Instead of letting all this delicious fruit go to waste, preserve them in a delicious jam recipe that tastes great with cheeses, on bread and even in cakes. Home made jam preserves make fantastic gifts too - thoughtful and delicious!
- 125g blackberries
- 125g blueberries
- 250g raspberries
- 500g strawberries, hulled
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 4 cups of white granulated sugar
- Add all ingredients into a large saucepan and stir over a high heat, without boiling.
- When sugar dissolves, bring ingredients to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered (without stirring) for 30 minutes or until jam jells when tested.
- Pour the hot ham into hot sterilised jars and seal immediately.
- Label and date jars when cold.