Quick & Easy Chicken Noodle Salad!2014 Jan 09 | Written by: Samantha Jones | Tags: Salads, Summer Recipes
Quick & Easy Chicken Noodle Salad!, Are you looking for a delicious recipe that won’t take long to make? Then this quick and easy Chicken Noodle Salad recipe is the one for you!
Fresh, delicious and the perfect meal for a warm summers night, the tantalising combination of fresh salad, noodle and chicken is sure to leave your taste buds singing! This is also another recipe that can easily and conveniently be expanded and decreased to suit your needs. It calls for grilled chicken, but also works fantastic with left over cooked chicken, and don’t be afraid to mix up your salad ingredients so it is tailored entirely to your taste!
We recommend investing in a good utility knife so you can chop and dice this yummy salad up with ultimate convenience.
Chicken Noodle Salad
- 300 g dried egg noodle
- 400 g chicken breast, cut into pieces and grilled
- 2 spring onions, shredded
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1/2 a capsicum, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tblsp brown sugar
- 1 tblsp fish sauce
- 1 tblsp soy sauce
- Cook noodles according to packet instructions and then drain and refresh.
- Place the noodles, chicken, spring onion, cucumber, carrot, chilli, capsicum in a bowl and toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl combine the lime juice, brown sugar, fish sauce and soy sauce.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!