Sticky Chicken Wings2015 Jan 21 | Written by: Michaela Weber | Tags: Poultry
Sticky Chicken Wings, This crowd pleaser will be perfect for your next party. Make a big platter of these sticky chicken wings and watch them fly off the plate!
Sticky Chicken Wings
- 1.5 kg chicken nibbles/wings
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of orange marmalade
- 3 Tbsps of soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps of brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp water
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsps ginger, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp of Chinese Five Spice
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except for the chicken, in a large baking dish.
- Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (ideally overnight).
- Preheat oven to 180 degree, fan forced.
- Place the baking dish on the middle rack and roast for 45 minutes.
- Turn chicken and roast for another 30 minutes, turning chicken twice or until caramelised and cooked.
- Best served with fresh garden salad and chips.