Supremely Satisfying Sour Cream & Chives Dip2014 Jan 08 | Written by: Samantha Jones | Tags: Dips & Sauces, Vegetarian
Supremely Satisfying Sour Cream & Chives Dip, This supremely satisfying Sour Cream & Chives Dip recipe is not your average sour cream and chives recipe! An explosion of flavour for your taste buds, this delicious recipe sets itself apart with the inclusion of mayonnaise and Greek yoghurt!
Great to make for parties or entertaining soirées, this delicious dip can be served with all manner of accompaniments, such as tortilla chips, regular packet chips, toasted Turkish bread, celery, carrots, and so forth!
Whipped up in no more than 5 minutes, you’ll have enough for one and a half cups, though the quantities can be easily expanded to suit larger requirements!
Sour Cream & Chives Dip
1 1/2 Cups
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup non-fat plain Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup of chives, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 tblsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Whisk together the sour cream, yoghurt and mayonnaise.
- Add in the chives, garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge for up to 2 days (in an airtight container).