White Chocolate and Raspberry Muffins2016 Apr 29 | Written by: admin | Tags: Muffins Cupcakes & Cakes
White Chocolate and Raspberry Muffins
- 175g self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 75g caster sugar
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 150ml plain yoghurt
- 75g butter, melted and cooled
- 60g raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Grease a Le Creuset 12 Cup Muffin Tray with cooking spray or line with paper casings.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder, and then stir in the sugar and chocolate.
- Mix together the eggs, yoghurt and melted butter, and then stir into the dry ingredients. Fold in the raspberries, being careful not to over-mix the batter.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups or casings until they are two-thirds full.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until risen and golden brown. Allow to cool on a wire rack. Serve with extra raspberries.